Wednesday, December 08, 2010

From end of A's (30th) till now:

shopping for prom (great chore & quite a bore)
Harry potter with bro and yh
prom @ york hotel
hotel stay over
newyork newyork & flyer
standard chartered route marshall volunteering
out with family to boat/clark quay (had AWESOME ramen)
board games with family
sent dad off at airport
dinner with mom's friends
planning for hk trip
dinner at 85 (STINGRAY IS THE BEST)



For the record, there were 3 whole days where I only stayed at home for 2.5 hours in total, just to bathe and get my things.

-----------------------------

There's only one thing I'd like to say. I realise I remember mostly the feelings I have in dreams and not so much of the situation itself. Yesterday's one got my heart pumping and had a twist in the end, with my friend crying on my shoulder and us hugging each other. It was a warm feeling after a crazy escape.

The rest.. a few photos!


Priscilla had fun taking photos for the both of us in the hotel while the rest were getting supper outside. I like the lighting!


Flyer with the people I haven't hung out with in a long time.
Circumstances. Anyway, we got Ain a little cake and sang her a birthday song in the capsule, though a little belated.


View from the flyer!


Went back home at 1015 that day and rushed out at 1045 after bathing to meet the rest at promenade at 1115 and walked to F1 pitstop.

Peixuan, Yingjun and I sat along nicoll highway from 2am to 9am, with the toilet 1 km away and chatting till the race started at 5am. We had great fun cheering the runners on, some of them were in weird costumes: chicken, pokemon etc. There was a point where I was soooooo tired from the lack of sleep and rested for a minute and this runner said "so sleepy how to volunteer?!" So I got up and shouted as much as I could after that.

I just wish people didn't complain so much about the food or anything else. We went there to volunteer and to gain experience afterall.






I'm lazy to upload the photos of the food from today's trip to 85, but the stingray was way awesome. We had stingray, chickenwings, bakchormee, sugarcane, tangyuan!! My tummy hates me.

& if you haven't realised, I haven't gotten my guitar. AND I SHALL! Probably this saturday I CANNOT WAIT. So I'll be going out with ky tomorrow, art peeps on thursday, nico on friday and the girls at night, guitar on saturday, band concert on sunday, packing on monday, hongkong on tuesday (14 to 22)


Sounds kind of eventful but I'm going to stay at home abit after I return from hongkong and make sure I complete the things I was supposed to do: read, practise the piano, pick up the guitar, draw a little. Or else it'd just feel empty and unproductive. It's great hanging out with people though, staying at home for far too long will really turn me into an anti-social kid.

No comments: